
Christian went surfing for the last time before he leaves. He had to wave goodbye to the ocean he tears up on a daily basis (Christian would appreciate me saying that... so I did). He packed up his two best boards in board bags (courtesy of Mom and Dad Pedrick) and didn't call it "a day," but "seven months." I guess he could surf the desert dunes...
Please keep us in your prayers. We especially need it as Christian leaves tomorrow. We are spending as much time together as we can - Christian packed up his sea bags today and I will take him tomorrow.
Please please keep in touch. It means everything... really!
Much love,
Julie

5 comments:
I teared up TOO, knowing it will be such a long time until we see you again. Just know that you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers, as only a 'mother' knows. May God be with you in all you do. Phil. 4:13 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.' Sending you my love, MOM
Hi guys....
What a great way for us to keep in touch. I have been keeping you both in my prayers. I am so blessed to have such great cousins as the 2 of you.....Know that I love ya both....HUGS :)
Christian & Julie, Thank you so much for having a blog. It is a wonderful way for all of us to keep informed. We have been praying for you as we know this is difficult for both of you. Jayme's verse, Phil 4:13, is my favorite! Thank you both for your sacrifices. We will be printing these blogs for MiMi & JoJo so they can keep informed also. We love you, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Joey
love the pictures- thanks for sharing.
Julie- call us anytime! as long as it's before 9pm. (ha, ha) I'm also usually up around 12 and 4 am ET. Gotta love my little nurser.
Jayne
julie & christian - you have been in my thoughts and prayers for weeks (really always, but you know what I mean), but I never know what time zone you are in (and I have trouble staying awake past 8 of late) - - this is such a fun site! Please know that I'm sending hugs from a far! love, kristen
Post a Comment